Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Mom's Day..or..Women are Amazing!!

Happy Mother's Day..to all of the wonderful moms out there... of kids or pets!!
Goog Morning all, once more I am am Marli duty..but the good news is this morning we did not get out of bed until 0430..although she started her anticts about 0345..oh well, it gives me time to write and check emails before the sun or anyone else is awake for that matter. So, yesterday we talked about the weather..it was good for about an hour in the morning..so good in fact that before 0730 I had taken the dogs for a walk and gone running..outside..as Matthias was still asleep so the treadmill was off limits..but then the clouds and the rain came back and it was blah the rest of the day..woke to rain this morning but as I write I can hear birds singing so maybe just maybe it will be better today.
A bit of faith restored in the postal service here..took the card for my grandma back to the post office, let them know it had been returned for insufficient postage and they paid the difference to resend it..
Ate dinner a bit later than I had wanted last night as we made it up to the office to file papers and fight with the access to some online courses..feeling a bit on the swollen side this morning as a result, extra water today and a renewed resolve not to eat after 1600. I am pondering over the fact that when I stand up my legs look strong and not so bad but when I sit down they spread out like melting jello..why is that?? How is it that I now exercise more often than possibly ever in my life and I am still Fluffy?? All I can say is this getting older thing absolutely sucks eggs, things are not where they should be..ie boobs, butt, and the skin not only around my eyes but also around my jawline..this is not fair, I do not feel so close to the midpoint of 100 but when I look in the mirror I am not so super impressed with what I see. And I know I am not the only woman out there who feels this way..I was wanting to buy a magazine the other day and on all of the covers..loose weight, look younger, have better sex, be better than you are because by the industries and societies standards you are and never will be good enough...It is no wonder women and girls in Western socities are such a mess, we are constantly bombarded with messages that we must always strive to be more than what we are or we will not get the job we want, our men will cheat on us, we will forever be loosers..To all of that I say bah humbug..we are all beautiful in our own ways and we need to get rid of the negative self talk, even though we see it everywhere..So ladies..here is to a stonger, more positive day..a day that celebrates women the world over..You are all gorgeous, smart, giving, and mean the world to someone out there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment