Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Middle of the week?? How did that happen??

Good Morning all..what a morning..it is 0509 and I am able to sit on the back patio in shorts and a tshirt , drink a cup of strong, black coffee and write this!! Loving the weather, after weeks of rain and grey skies this is fabulous..yesterday was super productive around here..as I continue to be on my organization and cleaning streak I tackled part of the garage..put a few things that we did not need out on the curb with ''free'' signs on them and wah lah..gone within 2 hours, pulled some other stuff out that had been stored in the garage for someone else and Matthias returned it all when he got home..maybe that sounds really mean of me but sometimes connections to other people who are unhealthy in spirit can drain us of our own positive energy..and this connection was doing just that, and as you all know this year has turned into my search for a healthier well being, so..as we say in Deutschland..Raus damit!! After eating not so good over the weekend and on Monday evening yesterday was all about fresh and colorful with lots of time working out and being outdoors as much as possible..pasta with fresh veggies, fruit smoothies with pears, bananas and pineapple, and tone of water with lime juice..took myself on a bike tour and enjoyed connecting with where I live..except for the occassional car it was great!! Yes, did take pics but as I have yet to download them they will be on the next post. Today will be assigned to giving Max a haircut, and working in the yard..this time out front..spent Monday in the back. And I cannot forget to do my homework for my class in the morning..So, I wish you all a productive and happy Wednesday...

No comments:

Post a Comment