Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

We all make mistakes..

Good morning all..first off I want to say that I am so sorry to all of you..my readers.. for have a blog header with a word that was spelled wrong..thanks to TY for pointing that out!! I have corrected it and started my day feeling a bit on the dumb side but grateful for the indirect help none the less!! Once more Marli was awake at 0430 would like to report that I am full of energy and ready to face the day but that is not the case..maybe after coffee, several cups..of course if the clouds would clear out I am sure that would help my mood, I could never and I report never live somewhere where the weather is overcast most of the time (more than what it is here)..it is averaging out to be that way here about 70% of the time and it is killing my good mood and energy levels. At any rate..am trying a new background look for Fluffy for the spring and summer..let me know what you think.
Plan for the day is to finish my deco projects and if the weather clears take my bike to go shopping..we are finally starting some of the outdoor projects that have needed to be done for a while now so Matthias will have my car as it is a bit larger than his and since his is a standard..which yes, I can drive but prefer not to..plus it is not only good exercise but also much better for the enviroment (taking the bike that is..) plus on the bike there are always some photos opportunities..
Recieved some pics in the mail yesterday from my parents while they were on a cruise..blue skies, palm trees the whole bit..if I wasn't so happy that they are enjoying themselves after raising kids, and helping with grandkids I would almost be jealous..but instead it just helped me set our travel goals for 2015..as we have already booked all of our days for this year!!
So, Fluffy readers..will finish my coffee, organize the house..you would think we have small children in the house for all of the toys on the floor..which of course belong to the pups..just how do you train a 13 year old dog to pick up after himself??,..make a smoothie, work up a sweat..and see how the day goes from there..maybe, just maybe with God's help it will turn out to be fabulous!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment