Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Monday already???




 Good Morning all...made an effort to have lots of pics to share with you all today..meant to post earlier than Monday but the time just gets away and when I get out of my Monday-Friday alone at home routiene..well..things just don't get done as they should sometimes!! Anyway..finished craft projects, new haircut, sweet baby animals..check out Marli watching soccer!! and a few flowers from the backyard garden!! Yesterday was spent in Emden at VW..they celebrated 50 years..it was fun, I had no idea the plant was so big..we did alot of walking and unfortunantly since I choose fashion over function and wore heels..although super cute I am still paying for it this morning. I have decided to start back with language classes today, being at home alone day in and day out is getting a little boring..granted I can always find something to do but why not take advantage of the time I have here and expand my vocabulary?? Would love to get a job but no one wants to hire me due to the time I have to be gone..ie to Kaiserslautern or somewhere else related..so, during the 2 to 3 weeks I will be home now off to class I will go..So..have a great Monday..live, learn, create!!




No comments:

Post a Comment