Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, May 22, 2014

I just don't get it..

Good Morning all. Am awake way early doing Marli duty and was really enjoying the quiet time before the entire house woke up..oh well, time to start the day. Anyway..wanted to present a situation that I feel happens way to often and ask for your input-opinions on this subject..because honestly I just do not understand how some people think or justify their actions..subject of this morning is how women stab other women in the back by attempting to or even succeed at ...flirting with, having an affair with, or ruining marriages..with men that are married or even in a long term commited relationship..now don't get me wrong here..I know men are just as much to blame as the women that put themselves.. in this group of not so desirables but as I am a woman I want to address this from a woman's point of view..my point here is that it is hard flipping enough out there in the dog eat dog, must do more to succeed world that we ..as women.. do not need the help of other women who obviously have no respect for others or I am going to go out on a limb here and say even for themselves who try to ''take'' the men that are ''with''other women. For example let me tell you all what happened yesterday..at the oral surgeon's office of all places..now my husband is a good looking guy and he had an appointment yesterday to have his wisdom teeth removed and of course since the appointment is what it was I accompanied him to the office to serve as driver afterwards..well, as we were finishing up this female comes in takes a seat and..no joke here looks Matthias up and down like he is a meatball sandwich with extra sauce and cheese waiting to be eaten..and I am standing right beside him watching this disgusting display..now... yes, I understand that I am no longer 20 something but by no means am I chopped liver either..thank goodness I am married to the man I am or I would have had some stress over this as before I was not so lucky and was married to a piece of crap that cheated every chance he got. But my point here is..well..really what the fu$%§"!!...why do people do what they do?? This is not near the first time I have watched displays like this, I have watched other women literally rub their boobs all over him while they pass him in a crowd..and yes, there is a difference in passing someone and rubbing boobs!! And I know that I am not the only one out there that has witnessed this mess..I have friends who have told me similar stories,watched relationships of friends be destroyed,  my family has been (deeply) affected by this situation, and more often than not if you sit back in a crowd you can watch this happening on any given day. Why is it that certain women can not be happy unless they are found to be attractive by a ''taken'' man?? Is their self esteem really so low that they need this extra boost?? Now..let me say something, yes, I am married and I am not dead, I do not walk around with my eyes to the ground and avoid looking at people so that it will not be mistaken as a ''flirt'' there is a big difference between looking at someone in passing and ''LOOKING'' at someone..you all..I hope..know what I am talking about. And then I have to think..do you really think if you succeed in ''getting'' this man who was ''taken'' that he is really going to be true to you?? Do you think you are so awesome as a female that he is going to worship you after the new wears off?? News here ....a cheetah does not change it's spots. Usually a cheater remains a cheater. My thoughts on this is it is hard enough work to maintain a marriage and we do not need one of our own making it harder...

No comments:

Post a Comment