Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Bah Humbug...just kidding :D

Good morning all, I woke up in a terrible mood this morning..no idea why, was going to skip the workout but decided NO..then I would really be a super bitch all day..and I must say, after sweating it out I feel about 85% better..I think after a shower I will be back to my normal, charming, ever nice self..okay..those of you who know me personally can totally stopping laughing now!! So, okay..the truth is I am a bit self centered and somewhat moody but for the most part a decent person that is not so bad to be around..
I however, must confess I did not do so well on the green smoothie day yesterday, had to break down yesterday evening after baking goodies for people who do consume animal products and ate a tofu hot dog wrap..it was however..LOADED with fresh, crisp veggies so even though I failed at the only green smoothie thing I did keep the greens going..right into my mouth!!
I am heading to the local weekly market after my shower and before delivering Opa's freshly ironed PJs to see what I can find in the way of sweet potatoes or other veggies I can use in this Thanksgiving production I have decided to put on because I do not have enough to do on a day to day basis..it will be fabulous I am sure but after my husband suggested this morning on speding the day before away from the house..like the whole day here folks..I realized this poor man has absolutely no clue what goes into entertaining a fairly large group of people or how much preparation and work it entails..I know what you are thinkng as you read this Mom..he might as well plan on hightailing it to the garage say starting..yesterday!! We did however come to a good compromise on how to not only entertain but also fit in not 1 but 2 Weihnachts Markts in before the weekend is over..
Okay, shower time, then a bit of shopping then .....you get the picture..welcome to the holiday season international style!! Took pics of day 1 of the smoothies, will add to it and post for you guys either later today or tomorrow..and get ready, will be taking tons of pics of the various festivities for you all to enjoy also..for those of you who do not live in Deutschland I think you will enjoy seeing the various places we will go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment