Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, November 22, 2013

Thank you God for..well..EVERYTHING.


 Guten Morgen liebe Leute..es tut mir sehr leid für die Pause! Life has been busy, have given you guys some fun pictures of Emden, one of the small cities close to us..today is the day the Christmas Markets open pretty much all over Deutschland..these pics were taken on Thursday..you can see the Christmas trees waiting to be put up along the Harbor wall..so excited, LOVE this time of year here!
The 3 bottom pics are were we go the our C1 Deutsch class..in an old WW2 bunker..I personally find it pretty amazing that we get to do this in such a structure..such a peice of history. The 2nd picture of the bunker includes a mannequin dressed in the typical seamans outfit for this area..kind of creepy..well, yes, but cool to show the history also :D.
Okay, have a confession to make..we went out to eat last night..to a chinese buffet, not so much to choose from for a Vegan bt I managed..but, almost everything was fried and pretty darned salty..tasted good but after eating so healthy and almost raw for a period of time now I must say my body is paying me back this morning..upset stomach, sluggy feeling, and yes, even some diarrhea to go along with it..so..have I learned my lesson ..YES. Indeed I have. Funny when you eat processed foods all of the time you do not realize just how crappy they make you feel but once you
start the process of cleaning all of the junk out of your system and then eat that way again you can REALLY feel the difference. At any rate..refused to let it stop me this morning..powered through the workout and even increased my running spped on the treadmill, call it what you will, I am calling it repentance for eating so badly. 
Have started working my way through the book of Corinthians this week, for those of you who do not read the Bible, I must say..I am enjoying the time I take to do so..it really is life's instruction book as I had frequently heard but never really took the time to discover for myself. 
I hope that you all have a blessed day..we will be attending a birthday party tonight for one of my good friends here..one of my very few friends here but I think as we get older it becomes not so much about quanity..but quality..and if that is so..than I am truly blessed..because those that I do consider to be freinds are fabulous women! Anyway..be blessed, be positve, and share your smile with someone today..you never know who is going through what and it really does make a difference!!


No comments:

Post a Comment