Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

It's Wednesday..we are almost there!!!

Good morning to all of you..WOW what a morning I have had..work out done, happy happy happy to report that I got on the scale this morning and what did I see?? A little number of 64.9 kilograms looking back at me..super motivation here..at my heaviest here in Germany I was at 69.9 kilos, when I started writing Fluffy I was at 68.9 kilograms..so far that is 11 pounds or 5 kg down!! I have started as an unofficial lifestlye coach with a friend of mine today and also an working with my son on a training program in preparation for his entrance into the Army. This can be NOTHING but positve. not only motivation for the 2 of them but an increased dose of motivation and responsibility for myself.
Have signed up on facebook for a 30 day green smoothie challange, am hoping they will send a link or instructions as the time draws closer..if not I can always wing it..at any rate, plan on seeing LOTS of green pics next month. Have tons of homework today for this evening and tomorrows classes, I plan on taking my B2 exam in January..no stress here, just need to give it lots of gas..the book auf deutsch is a slow work in progress, cannot say that is relaxing like reading a book in engish but that will come.
So, Fluffy readers, positive things are happening here..prayers going up everyday..because I do not think for a minute that all of this is my doing alone..it is 99.9% God's work and the 0.01% is from the motivation he has given me to move forward no matter what.
Have a wonderful day..we will talk again tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment