Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Did I really just think that??

Guten morgen..trying to shake the cobwebs out of my head and get motivated to start this day. I must tell you all about my morning yesterday..I woke up feeling pretty motivated, the sun was actually shining..in November here that is way unusual..so I thought, okay, before I walk the dogs I am going to cleaning all of the windows and mirrors in the house and clean out my closet..these tasks did not include the regular morning activities of putting away the laundry, feeding the critters, making the bed...so with all of that accomplished by say 8am I took the dogs on a long walk to stretch our legs and get some fresh air..and for those of you who have been reading Fluffy for a while you have picked up on the fact that the women in this area of Germany are not particurally friendly..normally they are just pretty flipping rude..but anyway..on winding the walk up I passed on of the neighboring houses and low and behold the woman who lives there who I have repeatedly spoken to only to recieve dirty looks every single time was guess what..cleaning her windows also..my first thought was 'wow, you are really slow I have already done that this morning' and my second thought was 'oh my goodness, I am becoming so critical' so in my determination to keep the motivation flowing I decided to say hello..only once more to be met with a hateful look..so my third thought for this 3 minutes of time was 'bless your heart, why do you always have to be such a bitch?' because we all know that when you come from the south you can add 'Bless your heart' to any sentence and it is still polite..sort of.;D So needless to say the rudeness got stuck in my thoughts for most of the morning..you would think after 2.5 years of living here it would no longer come as a suprise but it still does everytime it happens which is almost on a daily basis when I venture out and decide to do something like go to the grocery store..I personally find it super sad that I actually feel like opening a bottle of champagne when I come across someone here who is genuinely friendly and polite. now, do not misunderstand me..this does not included every female here..but a remarkably large percentage...and when I go to other areas of the country it is not like this, maybe it is because of the weather in this area..who knows. I just know that sometimes I would kill for some good ol Southern Hospitality.
So anyway, today is another day..I will once more start it with positive intentions..head up, smile on, and a big ol 'Bless your Heart' stored right there on the tip of my tongue!! 
So, enjoy your day..smile..it really does make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment