Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving shopping in Deutschland...I'm not so sure about that!!

Hello all, went shopping in preparation for our quasi Thanksgivng meal..thought as this would be the last one where we actually have a child living at home we should do so..wish my oldest was going to be here too..maybe when he finishes school...or better yet they can fly in together for next christmas from the states,,at any rate..was super happy I found a turkey, for Thanksgiving in Ostfriesland..do you know how rare this is?? #1 we don't have Thanksgiving in Deutschland..okay..I know they are here for Christmas but...it is 3 days before THANKSGIVING!!!! plus..last year I couldn't find one for Christmas either..maybe I should have bought 2 come to think of it!! However..sweet potatoes or dried cherries, not to mention strictly American items such as whole berry cranberry sauce are NOWHERE to be found..crap, time to re think and start substituting. Have been on 2 walks with the dogs today , am starting to take different routes now that Melissa can slowly become more socialized and not so afraid of noises..she has come a super long way and we are daily amazed by her. Found some goodies at a second hand store today and started decorating for Weinnachten (Christmas) I can't help myself...will post pics in the morning! 
I am starting a 3 day green smoothie challenge in the morning, no food after 6pm this evening and only green  smoothies for 3 days..good way to head into the holidays season..may actually do this again the third week of December also..okay..Deutschkurs this evening..time to review..Bis Morgen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment