Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

This is what happens when you study wayyyyyy too hard!!!


 Good morning to all! Marli had apparently exhausted her brain while learning Deutsch with me and had to fall sleep on top of my homework!! Too cute for words almost..ah, the life of a cat in a dog's world..not bad!!
It is already beginning to look like Christmas at our house..have limited myself to the entryway so far but with Chriistmas Markets opening and all of the goodies out already I cannot help myself!!
Posted pics of the chair and rug we found yesterday for a steal..I adore saving money and when I can bring more warmth and personality into our home it makes me happy! Things do not always have to be expensive or brand new..as much as I like to shop I always have conflicting feels over consumerism..is that even a real word?? I prefer to recycle when I can..buying good second hand items vs brand new..my idea, the world already has too much stuff and people are so used to just throwing things away.

Today I start my 3 day green smoothie challange, camera is downstairs within easy reach for yummy (I hope) pics of preparation and finished smoothies..am thinking I need to start with Christmas baking already, have already 2 parties to bake-cook for within the next 3 weeks outside of Thanksgiving..we will see how motivated I am after walking the dogs and workng out this morning, I must say I love to bake this time of the year but it is hard to really get into the mood when you cannot taste what you are baking!! Will have to see what for vegan ideas I can come up with..So, I am off this morning to get some blood pumping..have a great Tuesday and be blessed because our God is AWESOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment