Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Veggies glorious veggies!!

 Good morning to you all, sorry I did not get back to you all yesterday but seeing as I am in Kaiserslautern and yesterday was crazy busy I came back to the hotel, took these pics of what my fridge contains here and read until I went to sleep..I am telling you guys, this dark at 5pm is killing my efficiency level..I must say though,  it is super good to be back with all of my coworkers and we are getting new unit members every month..growing growing growing..good stuff. 
So, yeah..it is super easy to eat a raw diet when I am here..I have just what I brought..veggies, some fruit and bags of raw nuts..am going out to dinner with a friend after work tonight..seeing as she lives in the states and we don't get to see each other so much now I guess I can interrupt my sleep patterns for her!! Am curious to see how I will do in a restaurant with the food choices..Okay..alarm just went off..time to jump in the shower..head to the offices..have a great Saturday and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment