Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, November 18, 2013

How good is our God??..our God is soooooooo good!

Guten Morgen liebe Leute! I am back at home after a little over 4 days of being in Kaiserslautern, took our APFT..Army Physical Fitness Test on Sunday morning, and those who follow Fluffy know that I like to work out in comfort, indoors for example while watching Fashion 1 on the television. Well, it was about 5 Grad outside and I thought my lungs were going to explode while running my little 2 miles, less than I run at home but the cold was something else..no longer will I train strictly indoors..what a way to not be prepared! but all was okay..for an old lady of 44 I did 44 push ups 40 sit ups and ran a painful 2 miles in 19.06 minutes. I believe we do it again in March or April and I will be kicking up my running in prep for the half marathon in June but at the same time want to push the push ups to 55 and the sit ups to 60..will shoot for a run time of 16.45.
But that is not the highlight of my weekend, when I talked to my husband on Sunday evening he told me our 18 year old who had lost all good sense for a period of time was at the house and had apoligized for everything..and then last night when I got home he showed up again and we had a long talk..end result, he will be coming back home today and plans on joining the military within the next few months..ask me how super proud I am? Not only because I am in the military but because the futures for the young men and women who make that decision have such a plethora of never ending possibilities..training, education, life long relationships, travel , not to mention the self confidence and discipline the military instills in a person.. nothing but a greatr decision, it will not be easy but it will be oh so worth it! And what a relief for us as parents..a son in college doing well and one with a plan..happy happy day!!
I hope you all have an awesome Tuesday and please keep everyone affected by natural disasters in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment