Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, November 11, 2013

We went where????



 Hello to you all, sorry it has been a few..well, okay..several days since I have written..however..have included several cool pics that will give you a bit of entertainment to make up for it..We took Saturday to take a drive a do a little shopping..and i do mean a little..mind you..my husband was with me..if I had a ton of money I would build a husband day care in every shopping area in the world..someplace where they could hang out, drink beer, eat something, and do other manly things while us women could go shopping in a relaxed manner..but anyway..we had to stop along the way and take these first 2 pics..mind you..we are in Germany but there are 2 small towns about an hour from here..1 named Russland (Russia)  and the other America..who would have thunk it??
Next are a couple of pics from last weeks what's for dinner moments..a veggie curry and oh..yes..not super healthy but still on the Vegan menu..fried eggplant..needless to say..it was fried..it had salt on it..it was super yummy!! Of course my sweet husband who is obviously NOT from the south proclaimed he had never seen or heard of fried eggplant..you would think by now he would know that those of us with southern roots will fry everything and then prceed to eat it..we are not so picky..rattlesnake, catfish, okra, green tomatoes, snickers...doesn't matter..we love it all!! and so did he by the way.. he talked about it for 2 days afterward!! ;D
The next picture may just look like a piece of paper but my liebe Leute..it is the official acceptance letter for the Physician Assistant program that I have been talking about for weeks..it is official and in writing..I am soooo ready for March to be here....excited as all get out to go back to school and back into a hospital setting!!!!
And last but not least is my wonderful husband who made dinner for us last night..of course 2 separate dishes as he is definantly a meat eater..was a great help as I had a ton of homework to finish for tonight's language class. 
Novmber is definanly here in Ostfriesland..grey skies, cold..today was the first day we have a bit of ice on the car windows...
The sweet baby Marli cat is a little hellion..she thinks she is a dog and HATES to be left alone..we are faced with a wild cat everytime we leave the house..but her personality is great for the 2 dogs as she has no fear what so ever and has claimed her place as the boss of the house! Okay...time to get ready for my class..have a great evening..will see ya'll tomorrow!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment