Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Motivation..where are you?

Good morning..have you ever had one of those mornings where you are just totally and completely unmotivated and have no desire what so ever to do anything except for maybe sit sharing at the the TV while holding a cup of coffee in your hands as it grows cold?? Well, today is one of those days for me...but this comes as no suprise with the grey skies, wet, and cold..I have experienced this every November since I have lived here..depression brought on by the weather..only 2 more weeks and hopefully it will be better..for those of you who live in places where it is wet and grey most of the time..more power to you, it is nothing for this girl. Am however super happy and proud of my oldest son, he is a new college student and when I talked to him yesterday he told me that he made an 100% on his last math test..way to go!! My youngest son continues to hate me and all that I stand for but there is nothing I can do about that except pray that God keeps him safe while he tries to figure life out on his own..this generation is something else I must say.Why is it that with 2 they cannot have their shit together at the same time?? It is a shame that some teenagers have to go through this stage where they know it all, hate thier parents, screw up their lives in the process but we have a saying in our house..It is what it is.I am personaly a huge fan of the Serenity Prayer..in fact, as I went through some really trying times a few years ago and God saw it fit to give me another shot to make this life better I had a couple of the words tattooed on my back..and I must say, with God all things are possible, even though somedays we feel like we cannot make it through yet another day filled with stress and sadness..I have been finding my strength thru prayer quite a bit recently and am better for it.
As for yesterday and following a raw diet I did okay..but I must say with quite a bit of fiber consumed my stomach was a bit upset last night but as with every extreme habit change for the better I am certain our bodies go through a period of detoxing..chemicals out..healthy nutrients in..I even went so far as to go through my cabinets and threw out all of the chips and other crap food..even though what I got rid of can be eaten on a vegan lifestyle it was all full of other crap that I cannot even pronounce..my thoughts are if you cannot say it when it involves food it cannot be good for you..
At anyrate..I must get this day started even though I would rather do anything but..maybe after some pushups I will feel better!!
I wish you all an awesome and blessed Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment