Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Done..already??

Good evening to you all..I cannot believe this day is over, okay..not exactly over but it is dark outside and my brain says since it is dark you need to put jammies on and go to bed..nuts right but thats just how it goes..I personally cannot wait to be 80 something years old so I can go to bed in the middle of the 5 o'clock news and no one thinks anything of it!! I am slowly but surely learning to speak in front of people, actually it is morelike being forced but whatever..it is working..my good friend and mentor Teresa will be so proud!! No, really it ispretty much an actual phobia with me to have to stand up in front of a group and speak but right now I have 2 awesome german instructors who are making me (and the others) do just that..I thought it was horrible just in English..try coming from Texas and having to make presentations in German..but it is helping, my self confidence is growing a bit each time..still have a ways to go but hopefully by January when I take my B2 exam ..next language level certificate..I will feel much more confident..I am setting a goal for myself starting this evening to read David Baldacci's The Players..und auf Deutsch..Die Spieler...auf Deutsch or in German...in paperback, not on my Kindle..so no built in dictionary..but I think I am ready..okay, time to find my jammies, my blanket, and go relax..Gute Nacht.

No comments:

Post a Comment