Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sunday..almost time to head home...

Guten Morgen..it is already early Sunday morning and time to get dressed, repack my suitcase, finish out this half day of events and head home..and as always when I come here I bring my homework for my Deutschkurs and it NEVER gets done, everything gets all arranged on the desk and I look at it every evening that I am here and think there is no way, I am super tired..so now to figure out a way to get it all done with my schedule once I get home between meetings, spending time at my husband's grandparents, and all of the other duties and events that daily life entails..but it will all work out..it always seems to do so.I know one thing, I am ready to be home to my husband and the fuzz faces for sure. Plus to be on the treadmill once more will do a body good, but I must say, after being here with the food on the normal buffet I did not gain any weight this weekend..that is always good news when away from home! At anyrate this weekend has been good, have met and talked to some intestesting people and reconnected with those that I had not seen since July in the Czech Republic..time well spent overall.
But..also, after not wearing heels for quite a while and now wearing them for several days in a row..bring on my fluffy houseshoes please!! Although ladies, when traveling next time and business dress is required again i will most definantly be packing my wrinkle free dresses made out of..I know..yuck..polyester and spandex..but I must say, when traveling they are a dream, no worries about wrinkles, you can wear them a good 12 plus hours and they still look good..now to find a couple in colors other than black ;D
Okay..must go..Thank you God for this day you have given us..be blessed all of you and Bis Morgen!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment