Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, November 11, 2013

What a way to start a day..cute animal alert!!



Guten Morgen liebe Leute! Today we start the day with sweet baby animal faces..does it get any better than this? This morning I can relax..a little..seeing as how I cleaned the house from top to bottom yesterday and the laundry is even finished! That means I will actually have time to hit the treadmill this morning and walk the dogs..all before 8am..love it when the day starts like this. Gives me super energy all day long and get the good mood endorphins flowing..With the stress we have been given recently I started, as some of you will remember, a prayer journal a couple of weeks ago, at first I thought that I would just write in it as I started each day but I have found myself turning to it at various times throughout the day, for example I was feeling particually rushed and frazzled yesterday as I had about 3 places I needed to be and 24 things on my to do list..I stopped myself , took a deep breath and wrote it all out..asking God for patience and calmness...of course it should go without saying but I will say it anyway..the rest of my day was just as productive as my earlier running around but I was able to complete it with a calmer soul. Prayer works.
Am considering adding more of a raw food focus into my already Vegan eating habits..I still find myself with the nasty habit of craving some processed foods and then feel like crap after consuming..I am actively focusing on removing the chemicals from my diet, this includes OTC (over the counter medications)..thank goodness I do not have to take any prescription medications..one less this to worry about..my goal for the day is to eat raw,I have read alot about this in the internet and it calls for elimnating caffiene also..I do not think I am ready to go that far..the withdrawl headaches are terrible..but cutting the alcohol out is not a problem....I cannot keep up with the way the people in this region drink anyway..I am way too old to feel like crap everytime for 2 days afterwards..but it is because here they mix their alcohols everytime..start with beer or wine then throw in shots, and then more shots, and then more beer or wine...sorry call me a lightweight but I just can't..so I have made the decision not to consume alcohol from here on out period..but..back to the raw food diet..but I do not like to use the word diet, it sounds temporary..my goal is to develope better eating habits to last a lifetime....so today, focus is on being grateful, thanking God, moving my body more, cuddling with the critters, expanding my knowledge base, and comsuming the rainbow!!Have a blessed day and we will meet again tomorrow!! If any of you eat raw I would love to recieve some tips..

No comments:

Post a Comment