Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

I don't think we have enough coffee...

Happy Monday..I only say that because I am trying to convince myself that I am not totally exhausted after this weekend of being away from home and driving for almost 7 hours yesterday only to wake up and face unpacking a a house waiting to be cleaned..have already cancelled plans for today and tomorrow..trying to get recentered on myself..not on running around like a mad woman and ending up as we women sometimes do..resentful because we do not know how to say no to anything..committees, misc other things for work, the non essentials for day to day living.. and end up exhausted and just plain ol pissed off..Matthias and I discussed this morning how we always seem to spend our time focused on others and not so much time on ourselves, not to mention us as a couple..time to make some big changes in our house..we have made it through a lot of very stressful situations over the past couple of years and after this latest issue with the 18 year old in our lives we have seemed to reached our stress limit..enough is enough!! I personally am thinking of an island with fruity drinks with umbrellas, sand and clear water as far as you can see would be totally appropriate right about now but seeing as that is not possible we must find other ways..and saying no to some of the time and energy demands seems like a good way to start. I know that we need other people in our lives..but sometimes we need to step back and take a break, at least as much as we can. Unfortunantly some of the people that we have to cancel out out on are friends (like tomorrow..sorry Sandra..)but those that know us and understand will be there when we are fresh and will appreciate that we will be better company and more focused on them once we have taken a small break..that is the great things about really good friends, they get it and will be there for you without question when you have shaken the dust off..I am lucky enough to have 3 such women in my life..not to mention my mom..so 4..and a fabulous husband who totally understands it when I say that I need to spend the entire day in my yoga pants and tshirt..without doing any yoga what so ever..So..as crazy as it sounds..this morning will be spent in the yard, in my yoga pants..cleaning out my flower beds..no time limit, no phone, no email, no facebook, no twitter, no one to ask me questions, no stress over my eating habits..just me, time to talk to God, and the dogs.....so I hope each of you also find some time to locate your inner peace today..

No comments:

Post a Comment