Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Okay, head up, deep breath..everything will work itself out!!

Guten Morgen to all of you..sorry for the break in Fluffy but I needed to take a few days and just..well, just be a bit sad, a bit angry, and yes..even isolate myself and my fuzzy faces in the house and binge out on really bad TV shows. But, after some tears, some french fries in bed and TONS of prayer I feel better, do not know that the situation at hand is better but I realize that even as parents we have to let go and accept that our children are not small and it is 'normal'?? for them to come to an age where they will be stupid and make horrible decisions and hate us in the process..this to shall pass..right??!! At anyrate, all of this has lead to me reading my Bible everyday seeking a form of peace and day before yesterday I found what I was looking for. Matthew 11:28 Come to me , all you that are weary and are carrying heavy burden; and I will give you rest. How amazing and how perfect is that? I think I have read it about 20 times since then and guess what..I must say..just reading these words has helped me so much. I have also learned in this process due to a second issue that my oldest really is doing okay and shaping up to be a fine young man..we also went through our trials but he is and will be fine..
Now enough of my family issues..I find myself once more in Kaiserslautern, Germany for the weekend, here for a professional seminar and I must say just after 1 meal of trying to eat off of a buffet for a world filled with meat eaters I think I will be starving by the time I leave here on Sunday afternoon..but on the other hand..my stomach is pretty flipping flat this morning!! Great for the side view in my business attire;D.  Met some new people yesterday evening and caught up with a friend-coworker that I was in the Czech Republic with in July..thought my new for her that I was going to PA school would be big until she informed me that she had adopted a baby girl..alone..amazing..so super happy for her!! Congrats! 
As for the hotel, as always when i got here I was in such a rush and did not take the time to read all of the small writing on the wall by the door, you know the writing that says insert keycard here so that things like the lights, ceiling fan, and oh yes..the hairdryer function..no..I didn't read that and spent my first getting ready session sweating a bit and working with wet hair..but happy to report upon my return to my room I discovered that sometimes reading the instructions..on the wall..really does help make life a little easier!
So, I am starting today feeling at peace, very hungry, but so thankful to God for what he provides in our lives..enjoy your Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment