Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

It's Friday..or in my case Monday!!!

Guten Morgen..update from journeys of the book..27 pages down,and even though I did not understand every single word I understand the content so far. Am, however going to have to keep a pen and paper by the bed so I can jot down words I have never seen before so I can look them up at a later time. And, yes..even though I went to bed super early last night I must say I am awake before my alarm and I feel great. Time to hit the floor for some training of stomach and arm muscles..will take some pics today and post this evening..not sure of what but something other than just words for all of you..have an awesome day, be fabulous, thank God for all that you have, and don't forget to share your smile....

No comments:

Post a Comment