Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, November 29, 2013

Es Weihnacht schon!!


 Guten Morgen to all! Today we will celebrate Thanksgiving here..at the front door a couple of special friends will greet everyone..the teddy bear was my mom's when she was little and the rocking horse is Matthias's..the older I get the more sentimental I become..not always a bad thing!! The pic under is our dining room ready and waiting..I would have never thought I could fit 13 people around the table but with the additional leaves in it worked! Under that you will find pics from my 3 days of smoothies--notice the green ingrediants..but all of them tasted good..just remember 60% fruit, 40% green veggies..and NO iceberg lettuce does not count as something green as it very nutrient poor and is composed of mostly water. Have already worked out this morning and cleaned the house ..the turkey will go in the oven when we are done..it looks super..stay tuned for pics..the preparations took the better part of 3 days but that includes shopping for everything also so not too bad if I do say so myself..
 Since I was not going to cook for us yesterday I compromised and made homemade Hummus and Guacamole (sp??) for something fresh and super healthy..of course the guys ate frozen pizza..what are you going to do?? But I think Dalton did eat some Guac!! okay..so Turkey in..I must take a shower as I was caught with company yesterday morning in my PJs, and had not taken the time even to brush my teeth in the middle of the house  and food prep..note to self..Be more time organized..alright have a great day..be blessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment