Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, December 14, 2013

And the Christmas parties begin.....





Good afternoon to all!! Wanted to first say I am sorry I haven't been in touch for a few days and second share some very Christmasy pictures with all of you! On Sunday as you all know we hadChristmas party in Kaiserslautern and then yesterday the International Club that I am in also celebrated the season together..my youngest son played Santa and I think that he had alot of fun doing it too! This is my second year to celebrated with a great group of people from all over the world..sometimes I think to myself.."Who gets to meet so many people from so many countries?" just by first coming together to learn how to speak Deutsch and then we grow together and  watch not only ourselves grow and change but also our kids,& our families..pretty cool stuff if you take a minute to think about it all. On my Fluffy note here..it is not so easy going to all of these functions and maintaing my Vegan status..all of the goodies that people make, but perserverance pays off and at the end of the day it feels good to have stood by my conviction to number 1 not contribute to the killing of animals and number 2 to stay on this healthy path...We had a meeting today (International Group) and I knew that we would be having lots of delicious cakes and other treats to offer so I packed my own lunch..now to go to the Christmas market this evening and find something good to eat! Surely I can find some sauteed Mushrooms or oriental noodles with veggies!! Confession time..NO, I did not work out this morning but took the pups for a long walk when I got home,this made them happy and it felt good to be getting a bit of exercise after sitting most of the day. My husband has the next 3 weeks off of work, looking forward to getting to spend some time together..that is after next wekk as my schedule of classes and other activities will continue staus quo..At anyrate..I wish you all a fabulous pre Christmas weekend..enjoy the time and first and foremost remeber that Jesus is the reason for the season!! God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment