Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, December 23, 2013

The Christmas Terror Cat!!


 Good evening to all! Have spent the day in the kitchen baking away..did take about 10 minutes to eat some Tofu Veggie Curry though (pic Left) and it was pretty yummy..the pic on the top is Marli from her hiding place under the tree..I must say though, after she tipped the entire thing over yesterday she has not made another attempt to climb it! The 3rd pic is one of my classmates and instructor from my Monday Wednesday eveing Deutsch course, on our last evening we all brought goodies and got to spend a little time just talking and getting to know each other..it was fun and the opportunity to meet so many people with so many different cultures and customs is always interesting..4th pic down is me in all of my baking glory, still in jammies because it makes no sense to get all dressed up to get things like flour, chocolate, and butter on you!
The pics below are of course sweet babies who do not knock the tree over and finished products of cake with frosting drizzled on the top and blueberry muffins in process..what is funny is I am baking all of this stuff that has butter, eggs, milk, etc..and I can't eat any of it..way to not pack on the holiday pounds!! I will however have to hit the treadmill in the morning..I feel so sluggish when I miss a day or 2. Okay..peanut 
butter cookies are in the oven..must moniter..Have an awesome evening!






No comments:

Post a Comment