Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

For everyone out there that believes...someone needs your help.

Hello to all of you..got news today of a young man in Texas that is friends with my oldest son who is in the hospital due to a drug overdose, he is not expected to pull through..I am asking ALL of you who pray, and even those who normally don't to send up prayers for this young man..his name is Hackey that not only does he pull through this situation but also that he finds the help he needs for his drug usage. the power of prayer is strong and even stronger when multiplied..please pray for Hackey and all of the others who are stuggling with drugs. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment