Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

December is on it's way out....

Good Morning everyone..2 days of celebrating with family down, 1 more to go..and all accompanied by a pesky cold..2 more packets of aspirin should do the trick though..must say I was super happy to be back home yesterday evening in my jammies and new slipper socks snuggled down with some fuzzy faced babies..like Dorthy and Toto..there is no place like home! Did get to talk to my mom and oldest..Trevor.. yesterday ..we have decided that after spending the last 3 Christmas Seasons in Deutschland that next year we are going to be in Texas..it is my family's turn and since both of the boys will be back in the states...needless to say..Ich freue mich!! For all of you that are our position..away from family and friends...even though we have made homes and built new relationships I know it can be rough during the holidays..stay positive and busy..it helps..that and lots of phone calls!!
Our sweet melissa and Marli had their first Christmas's in a forever home..Missy actually came and got her 2 new toys and put them in her area..she is still learning how to play with toys..but I must say her and Marli are becoming fast friends..Max is just too old for all of their childish nonsense!! He is much more interested in sleeping and making sure no one else gets to be on the livingroom chair!! but..he still enjoys opening his gifts..and other people's also..he made it a point to help Dalton yesterday..why is it you never seem to have a camera when you need it?? have been reading on facebook..lots of people have shared exciting news..new babies on the way, weddings to plan..so happy for all of you. But not all in the world is going well, we need to lift up prayers to those affected by weather related tragedys, war..and close to my heart those who are still deployed and away from their families..all soldiers, not just those from the US. Sometimes I think as adults we all wish for those holidays where all was simple..gifts, Santa..done. Being adults is for the most part pretty heavy stuff..I think in my choices for the new year I am going to incorporate finding little ways to bring more joy into our daily lives..Wishing all of you a wonderful 26th..

No comments:

Post a Comment