Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, December 23, 2013

The world is sleeping...

Good morning to all..here it is Christmas Eve morning..I am awake before my entire household..except of course for Marli, who I believe has gone back to sleep after getting her belly full with yummy cat food. The dogs have eaten and been outdoors and I am drinking coffee and wishing that I could be getting ready to spend time with my family in the US, especially my oldest son..he is at that age..22 where he doesn't realize that the time will fly and he should spend more time with family but I guess we all go through that stage, starting our own lives, going to school..anyway..all I know is we miss him bunches..the hard part is I know it would be different if we didn't live so far away..but we have all made decisions and sacrifices..now to make our lives the best that we can..I am praying that 2014 is a better year for us, 2013 was really pretty stressful and even though some great things happened I am ready to close this door and move on..
I know that for this moment right now I am grateful, and I am going to make it a point to remain so..not to get caught up in the negativity, the stress, the judgements of others..things that I have allowed to beat me down over the past couple of years..to realize that I am responsible for myself, for caring for my family, and being the best person I can be..all of the outside noise is just that..noise.
So, pretty deep thoughts for so early in the morning..but I think sometimes the solitude is something we all need...time to reflect, time to grow, time to touch base with our God..
for all of you..be blessed, enjoy this day...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment