Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Numbers..and Goals, not always what we expect!

Hello to you all, as promised..numbers as in weight, measurements and goals for the next couple of months..my weight for today..66.5 kilograms, measurements..waist-29.5 inches/75 cm, hips-37.5 inches/95 cm, thighs-22.5 inches/57 cm, and upper arms..my least fave body part..11.5 inches/29 cm. My weight loss goals for January and February..65 kg to 63.5 kg respectively. These numbers are higher than what I was expecting but still I am okay with them, I feel pretty good in my skin most of the time but know that I still have a lot of work to do to reach my health and fitness goals..As far as my non New Years Resolutions..do not want to say New years Resolutions because we all know for the most part those go out the window very soon after the beginning of the new year..so I am renaming them for my need..I have 17 written down so far but will only share 6 of them with you all today, I am counting on this to be a living list..one that will change and grow with the months of the year..so here goes...1)Find a church that fits and attend regularly 2) volunteer at the animal shelter that we adopted Melissa and Marli from 3 ) make 2 friends this year, real friends, not just acquaintances..I know sounds easy but don't hold your breath on this one..4) have a date night 2 times a month with my husband 5) read 8 novels in German and 6) travel to 5 new places in Europe where I have never been before, some can be in Deutschland but not all...okay, there you have it...high numbers, and high hopes..Bis Morgen!!

2 comments:

  1. Finding a church that fits will get you two real friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are correct there. Thanks for the encouragement!

      Delete