Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Tree green nails..and singing..lots of singing!!


Schnakenberg Christmas Tree

Aurich's Weihnachts Zauber


VW Crew!
Missy resting up for Sant's visit
Marli begins mission to destroy Christmas Tree!!
Max pretending he is a bear by hibernating!!

Good eveing to you all! Yes, I have not only painted my fingernails green but also my toenails..and I added a little copper color to my hair..falala!! Wanted to share some of the pics I have been collecting over the past few days..we were also at the Bremen Weihnachts Markt yesterday but that would have been pic overload so stay tuned for more first thing in the morning..my morning..here in Deutschland..for all of my fabulous readers in the US and South America, it is almost the end of my day by the time you are all up and around..yes, I know..I am soo freaking old..in sleeping habits at any rate!! Have spent the entire day cleaning and rearranging my house, all the while playing CD after CD of Christmas music...my absolute fav song it Hard Candy Christmas by Dolly Parton..fave turn it up loud Christmas song..yes..there is such a thing..Santa Baby by the Pussycat Dolls! Best traditional always brings tears to my eyes..what else but Silent Night..fav Christmas CD..by none other than Kenny Chesney! Okay..have to cut it a bit short this evening..we are having a little party in my evening Deutsch class also..time to go..Bis Morgen!













No comments:

Post a Comment