Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Good morning all., am writing in Army green as we will be spending the day on the road drivng to Kaiserslautern ..I for work, my son to meet his recruiter face to face..plan on hitting up at least 1 Weihnanchts Markt while there if not 2 so hopefully I will have some pics for you over the next couple of days..I  wish it was not such a hassle every month..packing  loading  unloading  repacking  loading  unpacking.. not to mention the time spent driving, about 14 hours all together...but what are you going to do? Living so far away has it advantages and disadvantages..
We have been in the middle of a pretty big storm with high winds and rain for the past 16 hours, it continues to be super windy and I am a little on the stressed side about driving but with some prayers and patience I am sure all will be okay. 
Alright, not so much this morning as we need to finish loading the car..Bis Dann..

No comments:

Post a Comment