Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, December 27, 2013

Images Christmas 2013






Good morning to all, sorry did not get these up yesterday but after cleaning, studying, and basically winding the Christmas season way down I just wanted to be a little lazy yesterday evening and not be on the computer!From the top..Melissa and her very first Christmas tree, she was not an exception when it came to getting into the gifts a little early but then again I think little Marli was the big instigator in most of the shenanigens! 2nd is a fruit sald that tasted so good the first time I made it that I ended up making it for another event and it tasted every bit as good, what for a vitamin bomb! 3rd..Santa at his workbench repairing Tigger and other victims of the fallen Christmas tree..but now Tigger is as good as new..see pic to left! 4th is the main theme of what my Christmas gifts were..getting ready for PA school..super cool and starting to get really excited, so much to do to prepare and I am havinga really hard time trying to keep my activities in order..first to Ktown, then B2 exam, then to Brussels, then snow skiing....get the pic? and there are lots of things here to do in between all of this..anyway..Santa was awesome to me this year..Thank you again! Under is only a part of my baking marathon results..almost all gifts that left this house this year were homemade, I hope everyone enjoys them. Okay, now..must get on the phone and make hotel reservations..have an awesome Saturday..guys are heading back into the woods today so I have another day alone..

No comments:

Post a Comment