Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Once more up before everyone else..except for the cat!!

Good morning all, once more the morning is still dark and I am getting to enjoy a bit of time to myself..coffee is made, critters are fed and have resituated themselves and are once more sleeping. The guys will be up in a bit to head out to the woods to continue cutting wood so we will be warm for the next couple of winters..I will begin the process of undecorating the house and reorganizing so that we can have a fresh start into the new year..there are mixed rules of thumb on the decorating and when to take down..my opinion every family should do what works for them and their lifestyle..me, I am a bit on the OCD side and I like all to be organized and decluttered, when there are no more gifts under the tree..it is time to wrap it up and put everything away for the next year..have aken a few more pics, will download and post later today. I will begin the process of preparing for my B2 exam today also ..it is on Jan.18th and even though that sounds like plenty of time we..Dalton and I.. will be heading to Kaiserslautern for over a week into between now and then and with other assorted things to do between the days the time will fly..no grass will be growning under my feet for the next few years I think it is very safe to say..I will have to keep up my early mornings alone to find my center and regroup..but I must say..not a bad way to start the days..okay..yesterday's workout did me good, even with the cold in tow..it helped to sweat it out and after a vitamin packed fruit and soy jogurt smoothie I was set for the day..will shoot for a repeat of energy and motivation today also..time to get started..enjoy your mornings, afternoons, evenings..Bis Später!!

No comments:

Post a Comment