Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, December 9, 2013

ready set go...

Good morning to you all, am back at home and ready to be a bit more on the healthy side this morning..started the day with a fresh fruit smoothie and am in the process of drinking my cleanse drink of hot water, fresh lemon juice, and cayanne pepper  2 shakes..a bit spicy for first thing in the morning but after this weekend of being away, eating at the Christmas Market in Kaiserslautern and trying to stay awake while driving yesterday by consuming salted peanut after salted peanut.. I am feeling well..a bit fluffy this morning, along with the fact that I did not workout 1 time this weekend..it is time to get back into the swing of my daily life..cleaning, studying, pets, and taking care of others..hopefully in the midst of it all I can find some time for me..thru all of this healthier, positive living I am doing alot of reading about inner happiness and self acceptance. I think that we as women..this may or may not apply to my male readers out there..are super hard on ourselves, we have somehow taken it upon ourselves to make sure that everyone else is taken care of and happy but we have totally put ourselves on the back burner so to speak..we do not take the time to nourish our selves, our souls and unfortunantly for most of us those around us do not take it upon themselves to notice and act when we are tired, stressed out, and generally burnt out..while we are programmmed to just keep going ..kind of like the energizer bunny, except we cannot wear warm, fuzzy, pink costumes all day!! So, ladies PLEASE give yourself permission to say no when you are tired, or just when you feel that voice of annoyance come creeping up because that is your body and mind saying NO, you need to take some time for YOURSELF!!!!! And for you guys out there, if you are experiencing the same thing you can say no also..but truthfully, I have yet to see a man who has this issue. So, in my quest to nuture myself, I am going to drink another detox drink and then hit the treadmill to further reduce stress because we all know that exercise releases all sorts of feel good chemicals!! not to mention that as a result of that exercise.. when we put on our skinny jeans they slide on easily..now that is awesome!! Okay, be blessed,be healthy,  send up a big thank you to our amazing God, and share your smile..you never know who may need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment