Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, December 22, 2013

So much for a relaxing Sunday morning...

Good morning to you all, well..I guess technically it is now afternoon here but as it is Sunday things tend to move a bit slower!! that is except for the little, sweet terror of a cat we call Marli..she, being an indoor cat has found the christmas tree to be an object of fasination that we apparently put up and decorated only for her, a source of constant amusement. She finally suceeded this morning in the middle of our burnch to not only climb the christmas tree but also to knock the entire thing over..water, pine needles, decorations everywhere..my first thought was I am going to kill her, second was just to laugh and wonder what took her so long..but now all is cleaned up,gifts rewrapped and I have a little Santa Baby playing..life is not so hard! 
I must say however, people never tend to stop suprising me, the fact that what comes out of people's mouths ...do they not think before making comments out loud? I was actually asked yesterday..since I am from Texas (..and we all have guns, pickups, horses..whatever people!!)...if we had guns during our christmas celebrations. I am still reeling over the question, maybe people should read more, open their minds and source of limited exposure up to other cultures and not be so judgemental.(Asking questions about other cultures or places is okay but enough already of the flipping stereotypes) It would be like everyone assuming that everyone that comes from Deutschland eats only pretzels or that people from places like China eat dog, Russians all wear fur hats and drink bottles of Vodka, or that people from Poland all steal cars..there are several layers to each country and each region and my thoughts over the comments that are made is that people should take it upon themselves to learn more and not make such judgements about places and people that are different..it does not make us bad people, we also have thoughts, feelings, and passions...maybe if people would stop looking down their noses at not only me, but also others that were not born and raised in this area their lives would be a little richer for the effort..I know, because of living all over the US and now meeting people from all over the world I have been blessed and have met some incredible, highly intelligent, amazing human beings. I do not know about all of you out there but when I meet new people I make it a point not to be rude or out right judgemental..yes, we all have experiences where we have a gut feeling about someone but my Mama raised me to ALWAYS be polite..a good lesson learned if I must say.
So, enough of my rant for the day..time to move on and enjoy the holidays and hope to duck any more crazy comments or assumptions! Have been baking and cooking ..will post pics later today or in the morning!! Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment