Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, December 30, 2013

Thank you God!

Okay, so being in my current not so good mood I decided to take full advantage of a sleeping house and worship our amazing God..I start almost every morning with an entry in my prayer journal and then read my Bible, jotting down scriptures that hit home for me..well, this morning I found several..and for those of you that are struggling with issues..any issues..the books of Hebrews and James have wonderful guidence for you..speaking from experience here folks..here is a verse..well a few that really hit home for me this morning..James 1:2-6.."My brothers and sisters whenever you face trials of any kind consider it nothing but joy, because you know that the testing of your faith produces endurance and let endurance have it's full effect, so that you may be mature and complete lacking in nothing. If any of you is lackng in wisdom, ask God, who gives to all generously and ungrudgingly, and it will be given to you. But ask in faith, never doubting."
So instant replay on my morning..still tired but much more grateful..Thank you God for this life I have, my loved ones, and your word.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment