Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I think I am homesick...or..do I really have to deal with another rude asshole??

Good morning dear readers of Fluffy...I totally need your positive vibes this morning, woke up once more completely frustrated and a little angry, as dumb as a move as it would be for us to pick up and move back to the states at this time sometimes I just feel so completely drained by the situation here, I miss my family, I miss friendly people, I miss having some meaning in life other than how clean my house is..I know I have so much to be thankful for..a husband who makes it so that I do not have to worry about every cent, a great house, the ability to be able to do the Army thing, and return to school to pursue a dream, the fact that both of my kids are doing great..I do not know what it is..Do you ever feel like you are just running in circles, trying to find your place, trying to make everyone else happy and non- inconvienced and you, yourself..you just end up feeling frustrated and just flat worn out? That is where I am right now..maybe it is just an over 40, married with kids, female thing..or maybe it is just me..maybe it is lack of adventure, lack of having friends here to connect with, lack of self sufficiency, the knowledge that to make the next step I need to contact one of the city agencies here to get all of my official documents in order to get a job but I have NO desire what so ever to deal with more rude people which has been my experience here with every last city office employee..
Maybe it is the fact the holidays are here I once more I am not with my oldest son or my mom, or that is dark for so many hours of the day, or that my days have no variety, or that maybe even though I am not working now the fact that I have what seems like a million things to do everyday, or the fact we have not had any real time off to enjoy ourselves for way over a year, or that what I would really love to do is go to a real Mall, drink a Starbucks, and meet a good friend for a little shopping and I know that is not going to happen anytime soon..maybe that is the problem..reading over what I have shared with you all this morning..it seems that I am just perhaps flat out home sick..I must say, that it took a while..almost 2.5 years but I think it has finally set in. For any of you that are in my situation I would love to hear from you..maybe some ideas of how to jump this hurdle..

No comments:

Post a Comment