Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, December 30, 2013

Are you kidding me??

Good morning all..it is just now 5:03am..have been up for a while thanks to the following 4 factors..a husband that sometimes snores like a bear, a cat that wanted to see what it would be like to be a head warmer, a dog that can usually sleep 10 or more hours at a time that decided he needed to pee really bad, and my own coughing due to the fact it is winter and since I am am the relatively healthy side I cannot manage to get sick enough to stay in bed but just be sick enough to feel like crap while going about my day..but if I was really sick who would do all the stuff that needs to be done I have to ask myself? Since despite the fact that there are 3 adults living in this house I woke up to dirty dishes in the sink and a load of clean dishes ready to be put away but instead the dishwasher door was open..to let them dry I suppose...where the hell are the cleaning fairies when you need them?? At anyrate.. it is now officially the day of New Years Eve..hopefully my mood will improve before we have company this evening, it will be a late night, not because I will be getting my dance and champagne on but because we have 2 dogs that are scared to death of fireworks..and they are allowed everywhere here..including the neighborhood where we live, so I plan on making a pallet in the livingroom to hopefully provide a sense of calm for the poor babies. Marli the hellcat has no fear..of anything..I have caught her over the last 2 days playing..in the kitchen sink and in the upstairs toilet..but she is always super sweet when she is tired!! 
So, I purchased and tried a new fruit that I had never seen before yesterday..a Sweetie, it kind of looks like a grapefruit but the taste is really mild, the skin on the outside is super thick and the skin around each segment was too..an interesting taste experience but not one I will be repeating anytime soon..but the banana, sharon fruit, and kiwi I sliced up to go along with it were super yummy and made for a good dinner instead of something heavier.. Am hoping to make it onto the treadmill at some point this morning..maybe a bit of sweat will help me get rid of the number 1 crappy mood I am in and number 2 the germs in my body..however in my search to be more positive..yesterday I found an awesome site in the internet that I can take practice tests for my upcoming language exam for free!! So..enjoy the last day of 2013, I know I am counting the minutes down to break open the new calendars!!

No comments:

Post a Comment