Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, July 19, 2013

1 day down..17 to go

Hi there. Day 1 out of 18 away from home down..so only 17 more to go. I did not reach my 15,000 steps a day goal today and may have to modifiy that number since while I am here I will be in an office about 9 hours a day and not have so much flexibility as I do at home to get out during the day for 3 or 4 exercise sessions. Am only wearing my pedometer when I am really out walking or running here as even though I will be of course taking steps at work it will not be like at home cleaning the house or working in the yard..a little too little activity in my mind to count. Total for today was 9719 steps, along with push ups and crunches this morning. I am enjoying yummy green seedless grapes for an evening snack, had a Subway tuna sandwich for dinner..6 inch, wheat bread. Was picking up some things at the store for a couple of celebrations for coworkers accomplishments so ate while I was out. Anyway, hope that your day-evening is great. Enjoy your Friday and start to your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment