Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Good Morning..

Good morning to you all, so excited to see people from several different countries are logging in and reading this little ol blog!! Thank you all! Today I will go shopping with my mother in law to purchase a formal dress to wear to an International Medical Conference I will be attending at the end of the month..will post a pic later of what we found..This morning started,
of course ..with a walk with my fuzzy faces..Melissa is a bit strange..she does not like to poop in her own yard..of course I ALWAYS carry poopy bags to clean up after the 2 of them..I think it is not only gross but disrespectful that some people choose to leave their dog's poop lay where it falls for all others to enjoy..okay..totally sarcastic..but also true.
Enough of that for this morning..I must head to the garage..is..weight room and work on these upper arms and then get dressed to find a dress..Bis später!!
PS..the BLS course went well, awaiting my certificate..

No comments:

Post a Comment