Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Dress is ready to wear and this is actually working!!

 Good evening to everyone! I hope that your day has been wonderful. First..number of steps for today..18,133. Update on weight and measurements..
68.6 kilo=150.9 lbs
upper arms 29 cm=11.5 inches
waist 78 cm=31 3 /4 inches
hips 96.5 cm = 38 inches
thighs 57 cm =22.5 inches

Why the pictures of a bridal shop you ask..??
This is Traumland in Moordorf Deutschland and this shop is so much more than a bridal shop. This is 
where I bought my fabulous dress for the Czech conference. They have a great selection and I am convinced  that this is one of the best kept secrets around..the staff is super friendly and very helpful. As far as the price and alterations, my dress was on sale but was handled with the upmost care just like I would have expected from a full priced dress. great service is not what I have come to expect with my shopping expeditions here but this was a great experience fro start to end and I wanted to share it with you all.

Okay, evidently all of this healthy eating and increased activity is starting to pay off, weight is down, most measurements are decreasing..slow and steady, that is the secret to keeping this weight off..I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day..evening..whatever time it is where you guys are..stay active and I will see you tomorrow!!                                                                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment