Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Wow..that many huh?? Und..ich freue mich auf euch total!!

Good evening gorgeous readers!
I am nothing less than completely thrilled, when I logged on to blog on this evening I saw that 219 of you have read this and you come from all over the world..Deutschland, the USA,
Russia, Switzerland, Spain, and Puerto Rico!! 
Today has been a day for trying out new things like making sure I got in 10,000 steps and drying fruit at home for a healthy snack that is easy to take with and does not cost a small fortune like it does in the grocery store.
First of all, at this point in the day..it is almost 7pm here I have taken 10,831 steps, it was not terribly difficult but I was definantly concious of what I was doing the entire day and made an effort to move around more, this includes 2 walks with Max and Melissa and going jogging alone. Not to mention climbing the stairs a few times in the house cleaning process. But, I must say, I feel really good with the extra effort and have more energy instead of less.
As for the (drying) fruit below..it is aprcots and plums, they must dry for about 15 hours at a temperature of 70 Grad. So, for about 4Euros for fresh fruit I will have about 25Euros worth of dried fruit. All without added sweetners , coloring, or preservatives. Tomorrow I will
purchase more bananas, apples, and strawberries and dry those too. Maybe pineapple too! Yummo!! 
As for the pic of the adorable tea set below..this was a gift from Matthias's Oma (grandmother), it is from the 60's and we are now the proud owners. Tee here in Ostfriesland is very traditional and has a ton of unwritten rules that go along with it..it took me awhile to get a hang of it and earlier we did not have a complete Tea service to serve more than 6 people at a time..now we have 1 for 12 and it means the world to me!!
Okay, going to spend a couple of minutes with Matthias before he has to go to work..bis Morgen!!
Drying..as in the process..fruit!
Tea set from my husband's Oma

No comments:

Post a Comment