Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

As promised..pic pic and yet another pic!! and I find myself once more in Ktown!!


Good afternoon to all! As promised to the left are pics from Greetsiel, a small fishing village in Ostfriesland. The day was great, the weather perfect, and the company could not be beat! To make the day even better I heard a man in line at the fish cafe speaking English and it turns out he was from Texas, had done research on his Family tree and found relatives in our area here in Deutschland, how cool is that?
Spent several hours on the road today, over 6 but am now settled into my room , have already gone to the grocery store and bought only healthy Foods to eat until we leave for Czech in a little over a week. Things such as fruit, baby carrots, whole grain cereals..I am a Kashi addict!!, spinach wraps, turkey breast slices, and of course hummus. I can not buy most of these items ..well, okay..the American brands.. when I go grocery shopping in my real life so I always go a little nuts when I go to the Commissary!!
Will be taking the day off from my usual routiene as , well, the day is a bit unusual. But..don't think that the entire time that I am working will be like this..Oh no..I will be hitting the pavement first thing in the morning and every evening while I am here in Kaiserslautern, where I walk here has lots of great hills that put some pep in my step and really give my calves a great workout. Will do some floor exercises this evening such as push ups, crunches, and some good stretching. Hope all of you have had a great day..and by the way..we hit 400 views today!! Awesome!! and as always, please feel free to post your comments, tips, suggestions..
                                                                             

                                                                                   
                                                                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment