Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Time over..

Hi guys, it is almost 10pm and after a day of being on the road, getting settled into yet another hotel and feeding my face with some yummy stuff I am done for the day..took a couple pics of food, will post tomorrow and found the gym. Plan on skipping dinner tomorrow and sweating some of today out. Sleep well. Bis morgen! However, we are in the Czech Republic..how cool is that?? ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment