Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, July 29, 2013

This is not so easy..

Hello, this week is not going to be so easy to stay on top of writing and doing what I have planned in my minds eye everyday. As I am traveling with 4 other women, my phone is acting up and not sending my emails to my computer but I have taken a ton of pics for you all. Will try again tomorrow to download. Did spend so time this evening exploring the city but in exchange I did not make it to the gym and do not think I will make it there until Wednesday evening as tomorrow we start early, finish attending the days presentations, attend an opening ceremony and then a dinner with all of the groups that are here..all is time consuming but such a great chance to meet so many people from so many different countries. Living in Germany and continuing to do what I do has really opened some doors up and I have gotten to do some really neat stuff, go to new places, and meet wonderful people. Okay, once more I am wiped out..will try for pics again tomorrow befor the day gets started and my brain is fresh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment