Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Monday, July 8, 2013

Was für ein Wetter!!

My project for the day..all in the back of the car.
pre smoothie..all except for the bananas, they are already in the blender
Hallo..I hope everyones day is as good as mine is today. The sun is shining, I spent about 2 hours finding plants for the backyard..see pic left..
Started the day with a walk with the pups, then worked my arms out with hand weights and a balance ball. Below are the ingredients used for this mornings smoothie..
-2 bananas
-5 small apricots
-1 container (single serve) apricot jogurt
-8 strawberries
-natural apple juice, I used about one third of a cup
...blend and enjoy..this makes 2 servings

I absolutely must drink more water today, did not do so well yesterday as was in class all day..of course..true to Deutsche nature there was plenty of coffee to be had!! But I am feeling the effects of it today..slight headache from dehydration..remember dear readers...drink, drink, drink..water that is! Especially in the summer months when you are playing, working, enjoying the sun with a good book..whatever..plus it helps keep everything working well..organs such as kidneys, bladder, intestines, and skin also!
Okay, must finish in the yard..will post pics of finished product later today. Oh, yes..and a recipe for a tasty green smoothie!

No comments:

Post a Comment