Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Okay..we are officially on hold!!..but just for a few more days!!

Okay, so from yesterday until the end of this trip I am going to have no time to myself before 8pm or later everyday until the end of this Summer Congress, so my dear readers, please hang in there with me until I return home and yes..it will be much easier to keep up with things even though I will be traveling to Texas just 5 days after I return home from this Czech adventure..so know that I am definantly not giving up on my main goal of fitness and weight loss..it just needs to be put on hold for a few more days until my schedule is sort of sane and routiene again!! But, if it helps any I am making super good eating choices for the most part..have only had ice cream for dinner once since I have been here;D..had a gorgeous salad annd cheese plate and water for dinner tonight.
We had the opportunity today to watch and give our input on a sport and medical competition today (international..for example teams from South Africa, Finnland, Deutschland...) was super interesting.Will be touring a local hospital tomorrow and then having a reception at a castle tomorrow evening..yeah, life is not too boring at this moment in time..spending time with great co workers, learnng alot, and basically just getting lots of new ideas and energy. Oh..and did I mention networking..I am so networking!!
Okay, as always since we have arrived, I am totally wiped out and am searching as we speak for my alarm and book to crawl in bed with..Have a wonderful day, evening, morning..whatever time it is there where you are..Bis morgen..

No comments:

Post a Comment