Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Friday, July 5, 2013

Hello there..day 1

Hi there, my first blog post ..Why? Because after living in Deutschland for almost 2 years..well..in 10 days it will be 2 years..and gaining almost 20 pounds, and apparently from looking at recent pics, also a not so flattering double chin, I flat out need a way to be held accountable for what I eat..and yes, it does count even if no one else sees you eating it! Before I moved to Europe it was easy to stay in shape, I worked fulltime, went out dancing with my friends almost every weekend, spent a lot of time outdoors..and then it hit me..LOVE..and next thing you know here I am living in Ostfriesland..where the sun shines..well, not so often, the wind blows..almost always, and I am now eine Hausfrau..for those of my non-german speaking readers..that would be a plain ol housewife. I now cook and bake several times a week..I always say it is for everyone else, and yes I do give tons of it away..but some always ends up in my stomach, on my hips, and don't you know it..on my outer thighs. Weight has always been a bit of an issue for me but now, being 40 something..crap, okay..43 and the fact is I would really rather sit on the couch with my dog Max than to go outside and get my hair blown and most likely be a bit chilly with the great weather we have here 70% of the time.. it (the fluffiness..okay..fat) has really, and I do mean really..kind of snuck up on my backside in what I consider to be a relatively short period of time. So, with this daily sharing of my world, my ups, my downs, my shopping lists..for only healthy foods of course, my daily goal to become more physically active, what I hope to be fun new recipes, and photos..not everyday but often, and gosh yes..my weight 3 times a weeks and I guess I had better include measurements in there somewhere also..I think once a week will do there. So..dear readers, followers, and friends who are just plain supportive..tomorrow will be a weight recording, inch recording, activity, and food recording beginning for what I have been referring to as 'Pleasantly Fluffy'...well the time has come for fluffy to seek firm..I will not, can not, refuse to be fluffy and 40 something!!

No comments:

Post a Comment