Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, July 13, 2013

That many huh??!! and color glorious color!


Hello gorgeous people!! Have had a very productive day..as you can see above I took my favorite mode of transportation and bought some new flowers for the backyard, we call it our small paradise..a happy place to be with lots of color! Went to pick up my dress but then found some beading on it that was not terribly secure so they will keep it until Monday. So far I have taken over 12,000 sterps today..will wear my pedometer until we leave for the Aurich Winefest..have spent the last couple of hours putting the finishing touches to the table, waiting on a couple of things to come out of the oven and will snap a couple of pics for you all. Now, taking all of these steps took some doing. I went for a walk-run that accounts for about 6500 of them. Had a bowl of bran cereal with raisons for lunch as I was busy throughtout the breakfast timeframe. 
Okay, must complete my preps for the evening..will take lots of pics and post garden, dogs, yummy snacks, and winefest tomorrow..be safe, enjoy your Saturday,and remember to say thank you for the small things that make this life fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment