Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Is the day already over?



Good evening to all. It is already late in the evening and I am just now back in my room..so no long racewalks this evening..but I posted a couple of pics of happy veggies and friut and my newest discovery..this yummo Stash Chai Green Tea, I brewed it like normal and then chilled it. Very good and very healthy!
Okay, my promise to all of you..2 exercise sessions tomorrow..stay tuned for steps and push up numbers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment