Translate

About Me

My photo
Faith, Belief, Serenity..these are the things that keep me going..Hello there, my name is Tiffany..or aka as Fluffy..I am 49 and counting, child of our amazing God, Mimi, wife, mom, daughter, nurse, and am on a not so straight path to make this life the best it can possibly be. Not only for myself, but I hope by sharing my personal journey to inspire other women with a daily infusion of God's Word, positivity, and a few health and wellness tips along the way!! Be Blessed and make the day as amazing as you are!!!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

More shopping?? Did I really buy that?? :D

Hi there..I choose red to write in today because it is just flat out toasty outside, and inside if you have ever stayed in a hotel here..usually air conditioning is not needed so not very many places have it..oh, nothing like sweating..even in the shower..!! So..2 days, 2 trips to Frankfurt, countless coffees, and 2 coworkers and friends now back in Deutschland..even if just for a short time..So, as a result, I have a confession..I ate pasta and drank an iced coffee for lunch to kick off our week together (and did a little more shopping..a girl can never have too many dresses can she??). But, dear readers and support..I came back to the hotel, put my tennis shoes on and walked 7062 steps. I must now do laundry and repack what I unpacked a little over a week ago to drive to Czech tomorrow and unpack it again..at least I can absolutely not say my summer has or will be boring! Lots of traveling and meeting new people.
Okay, so with traveling tomorrow do not know what exercise schedule will look like but will write tomorrow evening, regardless.. to fill you guys in and maybe even post a couple of travel pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment